.pinit-wrapper {margin:-10px;}

Sunday, January 5, 2014

My review of Dr. Sleep by Stephen King

Little Danny Torrence (Redrum!) grown up and trying to save kids with the Shining from evil people called "The True Knot" that suck the "steam" from the kids.

I am a Stephen King fan and I was one of the people that believed that Stephen should have left The Shining alone.  After many customers from my job told me that I should read it and it's really really good.  After much reluctance, I finally decided to read it.  I don't know why I waited so long!!!  What was I thinking??!!  The book was really good and very suspenseful and kept me on the edge of my bed (cause that's where I do all of my reading!).  I stayed up late just so I could finish the book because if I didn't, then I would have been disappointed in myself for not finishing the book and made myself wonder what would happen to Dan Torrence.  Definitely worth reading.  8.5 stars out of 10.

No comments: